MAU presently has exchange agreements with the following overseas universities and institutions specializing in art and design.
Note: Year indicates when the respective exchange agreement was concluded.
Schools with * have reciprocal student exchange programs with MAU. Exchanges are for one year or one semester.
Musashino Art University is always pleased to welcome visitors to our campus.
Here are details of a few of our recent visitors from overseas, with whom we look forward to developing cordial relations in the future.
- Arts University College at Bournemouth (UK)
- Bath Spa University (UK)
- Carroll University (USA)
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Arts de Paris-Cergy（France）
- Ecole Superieure d'Arts Appliques de Bourgogne (France)
- Escola de Arte s Superior de Deseño, Antonio Failde (Spain)
- Iceland Academy of the Arts (Iceland)
- Instituto Europeo di Design (Italy)
- Kazakh National Academy of Arts named after T. Zhurgenov (Kazakhstan)
- Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design BUDAPEST (Hungary)
- Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, ITESM (Mexico)
- National Institute of Fashion Technology（India）
- Paris College of Art (France)
- Qingdao University of Science & Technology (China)
- SAE Institute Mexico (Mexico)
- Sangmyung University (Korea)
- Staatliche Hochschule fuer Gestaltung Karlsruhe (Germany)
- The School of Arts and Media, University of Salford (UK)
- The Slade School of Fine Art, University College London (UK)
- University of Gothenburg (Sweden)
- University of Leeds (UK)
- University of Monterrey, Mexico (Mexico)
- University of San Carlos - Talamban (Philippines)
- University of South Wales (UK)
- University of the Sunshine Coast (Australia)
- Whitireia New Zealand Institute of Technology (New Zealand)
- Zhejiang Gongshang University (China)
- Zurich University of the Arts (Switzerland)
MAU is affiliated with ico-D and Icsid.
ico-D (the International Council of Design) is the world body for professional communication design. Founded in 1963, it is a voluntary assembly of organizations concerned with graphic design, visual communication, design management, promotion, education, research and journalism.
Icsid (The International Council of Societies of Industrial Design) is a global not-for-profit organization that promotes better design around the world. Icsid members are professional associations, promotional societies, educational institutions, government bodies, corporations and institutions, which aim to contribute to the development of the profession of industrial design.