Exchange Student Program
We partake in an exchange student program with 7 affiliated institutions. Each year MAU sends one student to each of these 7 institutions to study for one year or one semester; in turn, each institution sends one or two students to MAU for one semester.
- Ecole Nationale Superieure des Beaux-Arts, Paris, France (1998)
- Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture, Finland (1998)
- Politecnico di Milano, Facolta del Design, Italy (2001)
- Pratt Institute, USA (2006)
- Universität der Künste Berlin, Germany (2008)
- Hongik University, Korea (2011)
- Köln International School of Design, Germany (2014)
Note: Year indicates when the respective student exchange was started.
International Collaborations 2020-2021
Sweets in Context
|Organized by:||Department of Science of Design|
|Collaborator:||Institut Teknologi Bandung (Indonesia)|